Wednesday, October 13, 2010

todd + keli = a, t, c {palmdale, ca photographer}

I go way back with this family.  I used to babysit these kids.  Alyssa, the oldest daughter, was like a younger sister to me.  They were all in my wedding.  Since then a lot of growing up has been done.  Alyssa lives in Florida now, Travis has graduated high school, and Courtney is a junior.  They make me feel old :)  Alyssa was in town visiting for a week so they called and asked if we could do a family session while they were all there.  It was so much fun!
burns_watermark 07

Aren't they a cute family???
burns_watermark 01

burns_watermark 06

burns_watermark 05

burns_watermark 03

Todd & Keli are such a cute couple!! 
burns_watermark 04

burns_watermark 02

You guys are a beautiful family that God is going to do great things in and through.  Hold on to your love and respect for each other, it's a wonderful thing!

Be blessed!
~ES

1 comment: