Thursday, September 30, 2010

Olivia, Brooklyn, & Jaylyn {Lancaster, Ca photographer}

So last week I got a call from Tiffani saying that her niece was in town & asking if I could take pictures of the cousins for her.  Of course I said yes!  You may remember Tiffani's little cuties from here.  So my good friend Natalie who was visiting from Montana joined me, and we met up with Tiffani & her sister Ashley at the park.  How beautiful are their daughters- Jaylyn, Brooklyn, & Olivia?
cousins_watermark 03

One thing about photographing children, especially young ones who don't quite know how to obey the "sit still & smile" request, is that you have to be willing to go with the flow (read: run all over the park).  But what I love about these photos is that they are not all poses & smiles, they have captured these girls for who they are in this time of their lives, and it is soo cute!
cousins_watermark 09

cousins_watermark 07

We were able to get one with everyone looking (mainly) at the camera, but it required adding in the mommies.  I was so excited to do this, because I love that we were able to get all 5 girls together, sisters & cousins!
cousins_watermark 02

I also got several beautiful photos of Ashley & Jaylyn before we were done.  I'm so happy to have been able to give them something to bring back to Florida with them!
cousins_watermark 10

Thank you for letting me capture all of you beautiful ladies!  I loved meeting the girls & watching them interact together... what a gift you were given!
Be blessed!
ES :)

No comments: