Wednesday, December 30, 2009

randall + kathy

these two people are pretty close to my family- they are dathan's parents (my in-laws)! :) when they said they wanted some pictures together i knew just the place to take them- on their property out in the country! randall is a cowboy for sure, with horses & tractors & a barn & everything!







this last picture cracks me up! randall kept saying he wanted a picture with his gun, hat, & glasses so kathy decided 'if you can't beat him, join him!' it turned out so cute!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I bet they LOVED those! Great photos!

Nancy said...

Those are great, Erica! The last one is too cute ~
I bet they loved these!

Unknown said...

Oh! I love these pictures. They are beautiful! I know they will treasure them! What a nice thing to do for your in laws. Really gorgeous! Every time I leave a comment somewhere and see your sweet family picture in the comments I have to click. I just love your picture!