Monday, December 28, 2009

i heart faces week 51- outtakes!


yes, i know, it's been awhile since i have entered the i heart faces contest. i have been SO busy it has just not been a part of my schedule. but i just couldn't resist this week's theme- hilarious outtakes. and we get to pick FIVE of our favorites instead of just one to enter this week... the funny thing is i still had a hard time narrowing it down to five! so, with the help of my husband (and judging by our laughter) here they are!

my son, sean. he was so over taking his 3 year old birthday pictures.

little kenlee decided it was time to be done with the photo shoot! ha! is it bad i still think it's absolutely adorable???

and this one of my two boys makes me laugh. every. single. time. the one time sean gives me a nice smile, nolan is screaming. nice! :)

this one is so fun! the oldest son was making funny faces & noises and doing funny poses the entire shoot, keeping his mom and younger siblings laughing.

and this one. nothing shows true love like a husband biting his wife's arm, and his wife pushing his face away. ahhhhh, makes me wanna go cuddle with my husband. or something. ha!

make sure to head over to i heart faces to see more hilarious outtakes!

20 comments:

Jan said...

Unplanned and always the best shos!!

Unknown said...

Oh, your outtakes are perfect! I love them! What great pictures! Hope you have a happy New Year! Hopefully you will start participating again in the challenges! It is so much fun when lots of people participate : )

DonnaS said...

You captured some fantastic outtakes! Love crying toddler pictures, they make my day, lol

Emily said...

I don't know why pictures of crying toddlers are always so funny, but they just are!! Poor kids--how fun it is to torture them:)

Buckeroomama said...

I love your captures! I especially love the last one of the husband and wife. :)

*Jess* said...

I think my favourite is the middle shot of the little brother smiling while hugging the screaming one!

Brandi said...

Love the little girl crying! Great outtakes:)

Melissa said...

#2 is my fave!

Lorena said...

The crying baby is precious! =) Love them all.

Jo said...

They all have me laughing! Great shots!

Bunch of Barrons said...

These are so cute! Great job! :)

Heather said...

These are great ... I love the last one :)

Unknown said...

Great shots! Love the laughter :)

Blessings and Happy New Year!
Jill

Mandy said...

I have so many pics like the one of the little girl crying! So funny! Well, not so funny in the moment, but definitely funny later!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Love them all, but #1 is my fave!

Nancy said...

This goes to show you are good at capturing every single moment!! Kenlee just said "Look, Kenlee's crying!!" Ha!
You are beyond gifted, my friend!!

Brooke said...

What great outtakes! I found it was hard to narrow it down to five too. And it's fun to travel down memory lane looking at those outtakes too!

puna said...

Love to see all the emotion come through!

April W said...

Love the first one. he is just too cute. For some reason I can't see two of your photos. Thanks for sharing!

the monkeys' mama said...

aww the one of Kenley is just sooooo sweetly cute and sad and the best outtake!