Saturday, April 9, 2011

megyn turns 2! {antelope valley, ca photogrpaher}

When I was done with the family shots from this session, I took pretty little Megyn aside and got some pictures of her for her 2nd birthday.  She is a sweet, caring, lovable young girl who is a little camera shy but it turned out to be a beautiful thing.  I love pictures that are natural- not always posed and smiling in front of the camera.  I love that with photography I get to capture people for who they are, in that moment.  That 20 years down the road we can look at these pictures and remember who we were in this phase of life.  And that is a beautiful thing!

Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet Megyn!!
majeske_blog2 01

majeske_blog2 02

majeske_blog2 03

majeske_blog2 04

majeske_blog2 05

Megyn- I know God's hand is on your life and He will guide you every step you take.  I pray you meet & fall in love with Him at a young age, & never stray away from Him!

signature flattened


No comments: