Thursday, April 7, 2011

a dad, his daughters, & their families {lake hughes, ca photographer}

I had the fun privilege of photographing this dad, his two beautiful daughters, their husbands, and his 4 grandkids (2 from each daughter).  What a special, precious photo to have of their whole family together like that.  The older kids & grandkids get, the harder it is to get everyone together for a picture.  So ones like these are priceless!

The week before this shoot it rained & was cold.  In fact, the day before this session I had to cancel a shoot because of the weather.  But this day, it was beautiful!  The skies were blue, the sun was out, & the weather was gorgeous!
majeske_blog 01
majeske_blog 02

After the large group shots I did mini-sessions of each family.  I loved watching the different personalities of each couple, kid, & family.
majeske_blog 03
majeske_blog 04
majeske_blog 05

majeske_blog 06
majeske_blog 07
majeske_blog 08

I also did a mini-session of the sweet littlest girl, Megyn, for her 2nd birthday, as well as the adorable twins, Katie & Emily, for their 8th birthday, but I will do separate blog posts for those!  Stay tuned :)

To all of you- thank you so much for allowing me to capture your sweet family!  I had a blast & you were all such a joy to work with.  What a special bond you all have together, thank you for sharing it with me!
signature flattened

No comments: