Saturday, June 26, 2010

dustin + kristen = baby august {florence, al}

one of my favorite things is when i am blessed to capture my friends & their families in pictures. it is such a joy for me to allow my friends to have beautiful photographs that capture this moment in their lives.

i was soooo blessed to meet kristen over a year ago at church. i believe i was very large & pregnant w/ nolan or i just had him. anyways, she is one of those friends where you hit it off immediately with them, and then the friendship grows. she is such a beautiful person, inside & out and i was thrilled when they announced they were pregnant. last november i sat in the hospital until 2AM waiting for sweet august to arrive, and what a blessing & joy she has been to not only her family, but everyone around. my son sean just loves her, he always says "baby august... i really love you." sooo sweet. baby august is 6 months old now, and absolutely beautiful. there are times when i take a picture and am immediately in love with it... well i think i was immediately in love with this entire photo shoot! i couldn't help myself! she even smiled on cue! :)




i told kristen they weren't allowed to do a 6-month photo shoot unless they let me do their family pictures too. are they not just the sweetest, cutest family? i love them!



kristen, i am so thankful that God blessed me with a friend like you! your family is beautiful & i love you so much! i pray God will continue to bless you & pour His love over all 3 of you! thanks for sharing your lives w/ our family & allowing me to be a part of yours!

be blessed!
~ES

1 comment:

Katherine Schultz said...

Oh my gosh - why wouldnt you fall in love with this shoot! It's absolutely divine. Nice work, i adore all the shots.

Hope your week has been great so far.

K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com