Wednesday, June 30, 2010

andrew + johanna = e & l {muscle shoals, al}

like i said in my last post, i just love doing shoots of my friends! i met johanna and her family last october i believe. there is nothing like making friends with a family who A) you like B) your husband likes C) your kids like D) you get along with and always have fun ;) you can read a little more about our friendship here.

anyways, johanna has been trying to talk andrew into getting their family pictures done. but, like most husbands (at least like mine!) he was dragging his feet. well, now that they are going to be moving to laredo, tx (sniff sniff) and we were leaving to go to california for the summer, she finally convinced him it was time. i'm so happy, too, because (besides a small emotional breakdown from myself before the photo shoot even started lol) it was a perfect evening & flawless shoot. i love how all of these photos turned out!

sweet & silly evan. he is always so happy!

adorable lauren. don't you just want to kiss those cheeks???

angelic family? ;)

one of my favorite shots of the day!


i just adore how you can feel the love looking at this picture. i mean, that is such a grand squeeze evan is giving his daddy!

my other favorite photo of the day! such a wonderful family!


aren't they a good looking couple? they have the sweetest relationship and are wonderful parents. i'm so blessed to call them my friends!

andrew & johanna, i think it goes without saying that i will miss you when you move. but i am so excited for the new opportunity God is placing before you & am excited for the new chapter of life you get to start. i'm so thankful for your friendship!!

be blessed!
~ES

1 comment:

hanneyjo said...

Erica, I know I've already told you a million times but these are so great! Thanks SO much for doing them for us. We are going to miss y'all, too. I was telling Andrew on the way home how you almost made me cry, and I showed him the picture, and then I cried. :( Darn hormones! haha

Thanks for being such good friends!!