Sunday, December 22, 2013

The "D" Family {Lancaster, Ca Family Photographer}

This session is a little different than the others I've posted, because I will only be sharing just a few pictures with you.  I am so blessed to have fellow photographers who are also my friends.  Elaine and I were friends in high school and then found each other again in the wonderful world of social media (it was either Myspace or Facebook... I can't quite remember).  When I moved back to the AV we would hang out occasionally, and our families have kind of been copying each other (she had her third son this summer).  Anyways, this is the 3rd year that we have switched sessions with each other- we take each other's family pictures and then edit our own.  It's such a blessing!  You can see last year's session here (I can't seem to be able to find the year before).  You can also check out Elaine's beautiful work here.  I just wanted to share with all of you 4 of my favorites from our session! :)
1117_blog 01
1117_blog 02
1117_blog 03
And the best... ever...
1117_blog 04

No comments: