Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year in Review

What an amazing, busy, and blessed year 2013 has been for Erica Stephens Photography!  I think it has been my busiest year yet, and I am so thankful for it.  So many amazing people have come into my life through these photo shoots and weddings, and I am humbled to think that God allows me to give a precious gift of memories to families, and in return He blesses me with people who enrich my life!  Although I'm starting 2014 off on maternity leave (exciting!!), I've already booked weddings and sessions starting in the Spring.  Can't wait to see where this year takes us! 

I thought it would be fun to share my personal favorite photo from each session I've done this year.  Enjoy, and Happy New Year!
blog 01
blog 02
blog 03
blog 04
blog 05
blog 06
blog 07
blog 08
blog 09
blog 10
blog 11
blog 12
blog 13
blog 14


No comments: