Sunday, November 24, 2013

Garrett + Amber {Lancaster, Ca Couples photographer}

Because I live in the same town I grew up in, sometimes when I show up to photo shoots I realize that I know one or more of the people I am there to photograph. Typically it's because of not recognizing married names, which was the case for this session.  I walked up to the spot where I was going to meet up with Garrett & Amber, looked at Amber, and said "I know you!"  It was so fun!  She was a young girl last time I saw her, when I used to volunteer for a girl's ministry and their yearly summer camps.  Now she is grown, beautiful, and married.  It's always so wonderful for me to see things like this! I had a blast taking their photos, enjoy.
1105_blog 01
1105_blog 02
1105_blog 03
1105_blog 04
1105_blog 05

No comments: