Friday, December 10, 2010

siblings & cousins {lancaster, ca photographer}

You know how in the last post I mentioned how photographers love loyal customers?  Well here is another family of loyal customers!  I had not even finished Cymbre's shoot with her boys when she asked me if I could do another shoot with her sister's kids as well as their little brother.  Of course I said yes! :)

They wanted fall-ish looking pictures so we headed to a local park that had lots of mature trees where the leaves had actually started to fall on the ground.  The kids did so good and we had a blast!  It was a bit chilly, and it did start to rain at the end, but that didn't stop us one bit!
cousins1_watermark-01

cousins1_watermark-04

This picture is so funny!  The little guy kept crying so we decided to take a picture of all the other kids crying too... then Carter didn't cry in this one.  Ha!
cousins1_watermark-03

Cymbre's sister Jen's kids... so adorable!
cousins1_watermark-02

Thanks again, Cymbre, for coming back for a second shoot with me.  The kids all did great and the colors you picked looked fabulous together!

Be blessed! 
~ES :)

No comments: