Wednesday, December 29, 2010

jeremiah + cheryl = a, a, & bitty baby {lancaster, ca photographer}

Ok, this post may have the most pictures from one single photo shoot that I have ever posted.  I just can't help it.  Often times, before a shoot, I will get a vision in my head of how I want the shoot to go & the type of photos I want to capture.  Most of the time I may get 1 or 2 beautiful shots that somewhat coincide with the vision I had before (as well as many other fabulous shots).  This shoot, though, was different.  It was like there was something special in the air.  The lighting was perfect, the colors of the location were stunning, and the family, well... you will see how beautiful they are!

And you know what?  I couldn't think of a more deserving family that I shot in 2010 to have a shoot like this.  Jeremiah & Cheryl got married just a few years ago.  Earlier this year Cheryl's sister (who was very young, in her late 20's) died from cancer, leaving her children behind.  They are now in the process of adopting their two beautiful nieces.  I am honored to be the one to first capture this new family.  Jeremiah & Cheryl have such big hearts for others and a strong love for the Lord.  And now they are also expecting their first child, Joel, sometime in March.  Such blessings for a family who is deserving of every single one of them!
candelaria_watermark-01
candelaria_watermark-03
candelaria_watermark-14
candelaria_watermark-13
These two sisters are SO stinkin cute!!
candelaria_watermark-12
candelaria_watermark-11
candelaria_watermark-08
candelaria_watermark-07
Such a beautiful couple, inside & out!
candelaria_watermark-02
candelaria_watermark-10
candelaria_watermark-09
Cheryl wanted a couple "maternity" shots, even though she has just barely popped out.
candelaria_watermark-06
candelaria_watermark-05
Such a wonderful little family!
candelaria_watermark-04

Jeremiah & Cheryl- I admire & respect you so much for doing exactly what God has asked you to do.  Your strength & love as a couple and family shines from within you.  I am so excited to see where God is taking you next year, with the addition to Joel & all of God's plan that you will be walking into.  Love you guys!

Be blessed!
~ES :)

1 comment:

Brandie Hettiger said...

This family is amazing and not to mention beautiful!!