Sunday, November 7, 2010

preston + bonnie = cole {lombardi ranch- saugus, ca photographer}

I know it has been way too long since I've blogged!  Sorry!  It's definitely not for a lack of business, but the opposite- I have been too busy editing photos and putting together photo packages to blog.  I am trying to get caught up though, so here ya go! ;)

A couple months ago I was able to photograph Preston & Bonnie's little boy, Cole, for his first birthday.  Shortly after that I held my first ever photo contest on FB, and Cole's picture won!  So, with their prize, they chose to take one of the slots I had open at Lombardi Ranch.  They are seriously one of the most photogenic families I have ever captured.  It is very rare where I am going through photos after a shoot and love every single one of them... but this shoot, I did :)

See for yourselves (oh, and if you look closely you can see Bonnie rockin some purple highlights!):
ferrell blog 01

ferrell blog 03

And sweet Mr. Cole.  One of the most expressive babies I have ever seen.  He makes the funniest faces and fills so many people with joy.  What a sweetie!
ferrell blog 02

Preston & Bonnie- Thanks for letting me capture a little bit more of your life.  You really do have a beautiful, blessed family.  The love you share is a precious gift!

Be blessed!
~ES :)

No comments: