Sunday, November 28, 2010

jon + tina = nathan {palmdale, ca photographer}

Jon & Tina are such a cute couple with an adorable, lovable little 2 year old named Nathan.  Tina is actually the real sister of Crystal from my last post.  It is so fun for me to have done both sister's family pictures!
hansen_watermark 01

Nathan is seriously as cute as a little cartoon character.  His little voice, personality, glasses, & smile just make you want to hug him & laugh.  He is great :)
hansen_watermark 05

What a character, seriously!  Look at that "sad" face in the picture with his daddy!
hansen_watermark 04


hansen_watermark 03

They started dating in high school.  I always think it is so neat to see couples who get together when they are so young and make it through the years.  Such a blessing and a precious gift from God!
hansen_watermark 02

Jon & Tina- thanks for letting me capture your little family!  I love to see how God has worked in & through you in so many ways.  Little Nathan is such a miracle and blesses so many people.  I love you guys!

Be blessed!
~ES :)

No comments: