Sunday, November 14, 2010

dana + cyndi = d (+r) & d {palmdale, ca photographer}

It is such a small world we live in.  I had received an email from Cyndi after she saw some photos I had done of some friends of theirs.  She booked a session for her family- her husband, her two daughters, and her son in law.  We met up one Saturday morning to do our shoot and come to find out I graduated high school with her son-in-law!  So funny.  They were such a fun & easy going family and I had a great time taking their photos.
byrnes_watermark-05

byrnes_watermark-04

byrnes_watermark-01

The two married couples
byrnes_watermark-07

The silly siblings :)
byrnes_watermark-06

The fun family :)
byrnes_watermark-02

Cyndi- Thank you for allowing me to capture some beautiful photos of your beautiful family.  You are a blessed momma!  Keep having fun & loving each other :)

Be blessed!
~ES :)

No comments: