Monday, June 14, 2010

i heart faces- BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!


ok come on... who doesn't love babies??? especially itty bitty babies! or the joy of seeing a mommy who is expecting walk past you through the store? i always find myself wondering (as i did w/ my own children) who that baby will turn out to be, what their personality will be like, what they will look like, ect. of course, the first few months they change SO much and their personalities consist basically of eating, sleeping, & pooping. but, they can manage to get a giggle (or laugh!) out of us during those stages too....


hehehe :)

to see more amazing baby photos, head on over to i heart faces!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

you got a giggle out of me on this one! super cute!

Katherine Schultz said...

This made me smile, so much. What an expression you have captured! Beautiful.

K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Photography by Michelle Hires said...

Oh my, LOVE it!

Helen said...

Oh my gosh, this shot cracked me up!

Hannah Nicole said...

That is so cute! Love it!

--Hannah www.manyrandommusings.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

HILARIOUS!! And so cute!!