Thursday, April 22, 2010

PHOTO SPECIALS

I am running several different 2010 photo specials beginning today (April 22, 2010), and I want to make sure that everyone is aware of them!!!

#1) If you book both your engagement session AND your wedding with me, you will receive 25% off of your engagement package

#2) If you book your wedding with me 6 months or more in advance, you will receive 10% off of your wedding package

#3) If you book both a maternity session AND a newborn session with me you will receive 10% off of your maternity session

#4) If you book a family session AND individual childrens sessions, you will receive 10% off of each child's session (which is already at a discounted rate!)

#5) As a thank you, if you REFER someone to me for any package (newborn, family, seniors, engagement, wedding, etc) YOU will receive a percentage off of your next session with me (percentage depends on which package they book) so make sure that your friends know to tell me who sent them! ;)

I already have weddings booked in May, June, & August so make sure you get the word out!!!


*all sessions require a 10% non-refundable deposit

These specials are good April 22, 2010-December 31, 2010

No comments: