Monday, February 22, 2010

i heart faces week 8- "hands on" fun!



i love when i heart faces veers off the normal route and focuses on something other then a face. don't get me wrong, faces are my favorite things to take pictures of (i mean, my photos are full of them lol) but it's so fun to see artistic views of feet, tooshies, and now hands!

these are the hands of robert & erin. they are getting married in june and i am more than honored to be photographing their special day. how fitting is erin's tattoo? i just love it (and them!)


don't forget to head over to i heart faces to see more photos of hands ;)

6 comments:

amanda thiessen photography said...

OoOo love it!

Natalie said...

i love it! that is super beautiful.

Carrie said...

OH, this is so sweet! What a great idea! I wish I could do my wedding over again :) Beautiful shot!

Teapots & Robots said...

love it!!!
great job!

tracie said...

One of my favorites. Your photography is great.

Brianna! said...

Gorgeous Photo...and her tattoo is perfect!